Central Queensland University
Central Queensland University is an Australian public university based in central Queensland. CQUniversity is the only Australian university with a campus presence in every mainland state.
CQUniversity runs programs in a wide range of disciplines, including apprenticeships, trades and training; business, accounting and law; creative, performing and visual arts; education and humanities; engineering and building environment; health; information technology and digital media; psychology, social work and community services, science and environment; and English (quality endorsed by NEAS Australia), work and study preparation.
CQUniversity also delivers courses in discipline areas including apprenticeships, trades and training, business, accounting and law, creative, performing and visual arts, education and humanities, engineering and built environment, health, information technology and digital media, psychology, social work and community services, science and environment, and work and study preparation.
There are five main levels of the English language requirement for an Australia visa:-
- Functional Level
- Vocational Level
- Competent Level
- Proficient Level
- Superior Level
- Participate in an eligible course of study
- Bring family members to Australia with you
- Apply online in or outside Australia
- Work unlimited hours in any sector.
- See Temporary changes to visa work conditions for Students and Working Holiday Makers.
- Be enrolled in a course of study and provide evidence.
- Make welfare arrangements if you are under 18 years.
- Have adequate health insurance.
- Have this visa if applying while in Australia.
- Have enough money for your stay.
- Be a genuine temporary entrant.
- Acceptance letter: You will need to have an acceptance letter from a recognized educational institution in Australia.
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement: You must provide a GTE statement, which is a personal statement that outlines your intentions for studying in Australia and your plans for returning to your home country after completing your studies.
- Financial proof: You will need to show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs to and from Australia, such as bank statements or a letter from your sponsor.
- Health and character requirements: You will need to meet certain health and character requirements, which may involve undergoing a medical examination and obtaining a police clearance certificate.
- English language proficiency: You may need to demonstrate your English language proficiency by providing test scores from a recognized English language test, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC): You must obtain OSHC, which is a health insurance policy that provides medical coverage for the duration of your stay in Australia.
- Visa application fee: You will need to pay a fee for your Australia student visa, which can vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for and your nationality.
One-stop solution for students to fulfill their dream
Standford Study Abroad
Fill in the form to get in touch with our counsellor’s
Interested in joining?
Contact Us For Information About New Student Admissions