Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
IIT Delhi, officially Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, is a public institute of technology located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the 23 Indian Institutes of Technology created to be Centres of Excellence for India’s training, research and development in science, engineering and technology. It is ranked among the most prestigious academic institutions in India
The primary campus of IIT Delhi is located in Hauz Khas, South Delhi, with Sonipat and Jhajjar being the two satellite campuses. The campus of 325 acres (132 ha) is surrounded by the Hauz Khas area and monuments such as the Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple.
All IITs follow the same organization structure which has the President of India as visitor at the top of the hierarchy. Directly under the president is the IIT Council. Under the IIT Council is the board of governors of each IIT. Under the board of governors is the director, who is the chief academic and executive officer of the IIT. Under the director, in the organizational structure, comes the deputy director. Under the director and the deputy director, come the deans, heads of departments, registrar.
Test d’évaluation de français (TEF): The TEF is commonly used to assess proficiency in French. Different components of the test evaluate listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
Test de connaissance du français pour le Canada (TCF Canada): The TCF Canada is another French language test accepted for immigration purposes.
- Letter of acceptance
- Proof of identity
- Proof of ties to your home country
- Language proficiency
- Medical examination
- Proof of financial means
- Letter of acceptance: A valid letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada. The letter should include details such as the course or program you have been accepted into, the duration of the program, and the start and end dates.
- Completed application form: You need to fill out the application form for a study permit. This form can be obtained from the official website of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Proof of identity: A valid passport or travel document that will remain valid for the duration of your intended stay in Canada. Include photocopies of the passport’s identification pages.
- Proof of financial support: You must demonstrate that you have enough funds to cover your tuition fees, living expenses, and return transportation. This can be shown through bank statements, scholarship letters, or proof of funding from a sponsor. The specific amount of funds required will depend on the institution and location of study.
- Educational documents: Academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates, or degrees from your previous educational institutions. These should show your academic history and qualifications.
- Language proficiency: Evidence of your language proficiency in English or French, depending on the language of instruction at your chosen institution. This can be demonstrated through language test scores, such as IELTS, TOEFL, CELPIP, or TEF.
Statement of purpose: A written statement explaining your reasons for studying in Canada, your intended program of study, and your future plans after completing your studies.
- Two recent passport-sized photos: Follow the specific photo requirements provided by the Canadian government.
- Family information: Details about your immediate family members, including their names, dates of birth, and current addresses.
- Medical examination: In some cases, you may need to undergo a medical examination by a designated panel physician to ensure you are in good health.
- Police clearance certificate: A police certificate or clearance from your home country or any other country where you have resided for more than six months in the past year.
- Biometric information: Depending on your country of residence, you may need to provide biometric information (fingerprints and a photograph) at a Visa Application Centre.
One-stop solution for students to fulfill their dream
Standford Study Abroad
Fill in the form to get in touch with our counsellor’s
Interested in joining?
Contact Us For Information About New Student Admissions