Engineering is one of the most popular courses nowadays and is regarded as a career subject with a bright future. The United Arab Emirates or Dubai are two of the top places to study engineering.
This opulent metropolis is renowned for its cutting-edge universities, nightlife sciences, and innovative architecture. Higher education in Dubai provides you with top-notch instruction and innovative inspirations.
The largest city in Dubai offers a variety of cultural experiences, safety, and much more. Continue reading if you want to learn more about engineering in Dubai, eligibility requirements, and other topics.
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Level of Study||Postgraduate degree|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
|Proof of English Proficiency||IELTS |
|Average Tuition Fee||INR 15-21 lakhs per year|
Why do engineers choose Dubai?
Engineering is one of the most well-liked courses and is offered at many major colleges worldwide. Taking engineering courses in Dubai has some advantages, including
- Affordable Fees: The cost of the course is a crucial factor that must be taken into account before enrolling. In comparison to the US and UK, Dubai provides engineering courses at reasonable pricing. At affordable pricing, prestigious courses are also approved by the US or the UK.
- Opportunity Land: Dubai is home to all illustrious international brands, from manufacturing to construction. Dubai is also seen as a country of opportunity due to its expanding economy and lack of taxes.
- low level of employment
- Engineering is the program that Dubai residents prefer most.
- Industry-education collaboration High living standards and safety
Engineering specializations in Dubai
Let’s first study who qualifies for Dubai’s engineering programs before learning about their specializations. The following are popular concentrations for students looking to enroll in engineering programs in Dubai:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Energy and Power Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- General Engineering and Technology
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining, Oil and Gas
- Sustainable Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Best Universities in Dubai for Engineering Courses in 2023-24
|Universities in Dubai||QS World Universities 2022 Ranking by Subject (Engineering and Technology)|
|Amity University-Dubai Campus||1001-1200|
|BITS Pilani Dubai Campus||1001-1200|
|Middlesex University Dubai||751-800|
|University of Birmingham Dubai||81|
|Manipal Academy of Higher Education-Dubai Campus||751-800|
|Abu Dhabi University||71|
Conditions for Eligibility
Imagine you are an Indian student seeking admission to Dubai’s engineering programs. If so, you must meet the minimal criteria for qualifying listed below:-
- To enroll in undergraduate engineering courses, you must have completed high school in the necessary disciplines from an institution of higher learning that is accredited.
- Engineering or BE bachelor’s degree from an Indian university that is well-known
- English proficiency certification (IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 80)
- Admission tests like the GMAT or GRE
- solely English-language transcripts for all academic records
- Purpose Statement
- Character Reference Letters
- Revised resume
Also Read: Exploring Students life in Dubai
Feel free to get in touch with our team for more information. You can contact us by calling our number +91 73065 85290 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org